Thursday 2 June 2016

Best thing about learning in grill

Grill 2.0 is my classroom. There are loads of ways that Grill learns. I mean there are some styles of learning that a lot of schools probably don't use and there are some that they might use. I'm going to tell you what my favorite way to learn is in Grill 2.0 .

My favorite way to learn in Grill is fast track. Now fast track is we the teachers can see when we have done our work.Lets say that i had to  do one task right. I would do that task on the computer then i would get the link by copying the url . The url is pretty all those words on the search bar that you see once you have entered something. You make the link shorter and paste it in fast track son the teachers can see your work. Also fast track is really easy to access so you never have trouble trying to get in. Pretty much fast track is reliable.

Thanks for reading hope you understand what i have been saying

see yah

No comments:

Post a Comment