Tuesday 6 December 2016

To myself when I am older

What's up myself in twenty years. This is all about what I did in Grill 2.0 when I was 10. If you didn't remember then this will refresh your mind. I started of my year finding out I had all my friends. At the start of the year we did this designing challenge where we had to design what our class would look like then we had to create our awesome class for us to use for the whole year.


Grill 2.0 worked very differently to every other class I had been in. We all used devices but I used my own device from home. For our class to work we had to co operate with others and be responsible. The way we learned was hard for me until I got use to it.


The best highlight was about when we went to camp which was sixtus lodge. When we arrived everything was empty so we had to set up our beds and get everything organized. The food was delicious but the best challenge was doing the huge hike because I don't like walking or constantly moving for over 2 hours. But I got through that challenge and I was proud. Another hard thing was sleeping. All the kids were staying up being silly and talking until 12:00. We left camp and had all learnt something and been challenged.


My teachers Miss Gordon and Mr r were the best combination of teachers ever. First of all mr r was the sports teacher which helped me a lot because I was really into sports, then Mrs Gordon was also the singing teacher so we got to have our teacher being the leader of singing. But personally to me they were the best when they were both here in class helping kids like me. Grill 2.0 was the best class I had been in ,and if I could go through it again I would but you only go to primary once.


   This is advice for when you read this  ,make sure I live to at least 35, not grow a beard ,get a Lamborghini and have a wife so she can do the dishes, cook dinner,do the laundry and have a child ,but get a boy who is awesome just like me . If you are reading this and accomplished these jobs then that means that you are have completed my goals or your goals but yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment