Thursday 3 November 2016

Best holiday ever

We are off in the air leaving New Zealand to go to Australia for a holiday. We waited for three and a half hours untill we had finally arrived at Brisbane air port ready to start the journey of Australia.We went through the check in and grabbed our bags. We had finally left the airport to get a rental car so we can drive up to Gold coast. We arrived at the Gold Coast and settled in at Alexandre break free resort. We all went straight to the pools out the front.
Day 2 was horrific. I got sick so we just chilled and then we went to movie world and had some fun for a few hours but then everyone was tired and sweaty with drops off water falling off them because of the heat. We got back to the resort and went to the pool for the night then got out at about 7:00 got dinner then went to bed. 
We woke up at 3:00 in the morning because in New Zealand it would be 6:00 so we looked real weird in the morning making noise while others are sleeping.
Day 3 was on the boat for whale watching and as soon as we got on I wanted to get off . I was sick I didn't even see a whale and what was worse is it went for 3 and a half hours.

Day 4 we chilled because everyone was tired until the night time when we went to a pub where kids eat free and I won the draw for a game so I got to shoot a guy at the pub then win beer for everyone shot so I hit him 6/6 so I won six beers for my family 

Day 5 was the Eu,undo markets which was where I got my crystal and my boomerang. We waddled around for the day then went to the beach in Nosa and played in the sea until we wanted to go back to the resort.

Day 6 we stayed inside chilling until dinner came around because we had fish and chips and we went to a restaurant where I played pool with an Australian kid for a few hours until we had to leave because it was 9:00 which would mean 12:00 in NZ.

Day 7 we were off and ready to leave Australia. We arrived in NZ feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment