Thursday 5 May 2016

Badminton

Yay!! Sports rotations.If you don't know what sports rotation Is i am going to tell you. Sports rotation is when we go and get taught new skills from this sport every Tuesday. Sometime when we go to sports rotation we get taught by other kids or experts. We are very lucky to have these experts coming to our school and teach us new skills on different sports that you wouldn't always play.

At sports rotation we go to one sport for 45 minutes then we move to another sport for 45 minutes. I prefer to play badminton because I know that we I start playing I always have a challenge against either Tyler or joohno which I like because I can watch how they play to learn new skill for me to use against them.

When we go to a sport they have the equipment all set up so we can play like badminton they have the nets set up and golf has the targets and the fluffy tennis balls ready then tennis have the nets and the tennis balls soccer has cones set up then last is hockey with the cones and the lines on the turf


No comments:

Post a Comment