Tuesday 17 May 2016

Jacks birthday

I hop in the car with so much excitement I couldn't here the radio. We are on our way. We are driving In the car and we stop outside the lido. I could here the splashs as I walk through the door. There It is there it is I say to mum. I can see the inflatable challenge course. Hey Jack. I walk down to the table full of food and I set my beaming eyes on the delicious lollies. I scoffed the lollies down until we start getting in to the water.

We jump in the water and it was warm but not to hot. I swim to the edge so I can go on the inflatable challenge. It was easy as I jump of the end I tell everyone that we can go in the spa so we get out and started going the the spa. The spa was like sitting on fire but it is relaxing and so easy to stay in.  The jets were bursting in the pool so I went and sat right in front of it. I almost fell of the step because the jet was so strong. We all get out and go back to the table. I wonder what we are doing.

I got told that a challenge was about to happen so we all starte getting serious until we found out that the challenge was who can eat the chocolate fish the fastest. As soon as I found that out I headed straight to where the challenge was. Go we start eating the fish and about in 15 secs som kid had fully finished with the string hanging and no chocolate but I didn't give up and by the time I had finished I was full of sugar.

We finally start singing happy birthday and opening presents and having cake. I got Jack a nerf gun while everyone else got him gift cards. By the end of the night they had another lollie scramble in the pool which I got about 20 lollies which I stuffed in my face while my mum walked. I say bye.

That was my story of Jacks birthday.






No comments:

Post a Comment