Sunday 1 May 2016

Moving houses

In the holidays my mum and i went and shifted house. We had my uncle Zane help us move which was nice. I helped moving all the shelves full of clothes. I was nervous but exciting that we were moving into a big house with rooms for me to play. My dog Oak lee was going bananas which really confused me because he doesn't usually do this.

Crazy Dog

Once we had moved all the furniture to the new house we were ready to sort our rooms out. We hurried out of the car and let our dog for a little wonder. But he ran off across the road to a different house with an old man living in it. So i had to chase him so he can get back here. He didn't get hurt at all. But i was still worried about him. I had totally forgot about the house so i had to rush my skinny but into my bedroom so i could start setting my room.

Getting everything done

I am now to the hard part. Trying to get my t.v. into my bedroom. I need to get my mum. She lifts the t.v. from the lounge into the bedroom. I had finally got everything done.We had set our lounge up with couches and tables. Our kitchen was full of food to eat and our garage was finally cleared out because that was where we had our big boxes that are empty now.

After all of the disasters we had moved into a new house successfully.


1 comment:

  1. I really like the paragraph about your crazy dog. I can make a connection when I moved house that I really wanted to decorate my room.

    ReplyDelete